Friday, September 4, 2009

David Lindsey - Big Mac


Whitetail seasons across the U.S. are starting to open and we have our Reconyx cameras out in a couple different states taking pictures. It has been an eventful summer with tons of pictures being taken by our cameras as well as a lot of promising prospects showing up in the summer scouting.

One of the bucks on our hit list that I am happy to see is "Big Mac", he is the only deer I know to ever to have made it through a Rage attack. Last fall I shot a little low and just missed the heart. We seen him in December after he had shed early and then we picked up his set of sheds. We figured if he made it that far, he would show up this summer. Well here he is alive and well, bigger than ever and this year sporting not 1 but 2 drop tines. Its going to be a exciting fall with my sights set on "Big Mac" as the chase is on! First up, North Dakota, I can't wait to see what is in store for this fall! -David Lindsey

1 comment:

dhunter504 said...

Thx 2 all Drury Team 4 blogs! My season starts a month earlier by reading blogs, watching Journal entries & preparing 4 our annual Illinois Bow Hunt. I especially love 2 read about what's happening with u guys as ya'll prepare 4 the upcoming season. Thx 4 all the info, hard work & time put into our "hobby"!!!