Monday, August 31, 2009

Steve Coon - Cabela's Event


After Illinois it was time to head to Cabala's the following weekend to do a seminar. I have to say when doing a a store promotion it gets you in contact with all the Drury Fans.

After getting my table set up with the awesome product that we use, it was time to meet and greet. Cabala's had such a big turn out for their Hunting sell it was hard to talk with everyone that came by, but I did my best. It really makes you proud to be part of Drury Outdoors when people come by and tell you how much they like the new Drury DVD's and how they enjoy the television shows.

It was such a great turn out as Cabala's that at one point I had Steve and Ken, who will be on the new Predator Madness DVD, assist me at the Drury booth. As the day went on I had some special guest show up and it was Mark, Tracy, and Taylor. With that it could not have made the event any better!

I would like to end this by saying when you work these events you always make contact with people from within the industry. Well I had the great pleasure of meeting Mrs. Meegan Turnbeaugh, Jessica Turnbeaugh and Hayley North who are all on the Archer's Choice Pro-Staff and are also part of the Posse Girls for Archer's Choice. So let me tell you guys if you were back in the old west, you would definitely be a bad guy so this posse would come after you! All kidding aside Meegan is a class act in today's hunting industry and it was a pleasure meeting her along with Jessica and Haley. -Coon Dog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics.!! It seems that you had a great time at Cabela's.

Unknown said...

I just had lunch with Coon Dog in Treloar MO! He was wet and a little scared from riding 4 wheelers in the hills of southern Warren CO. It was really fun talking deer hunting with him.

~Greg Boling