Monday, September 28, 2009

Louie Payne - What A Weekend For Team Wainwright


What a weekend for Team Wainwright, this year Lance and I were asked to be on Dream Season Celebrities and we jumped at the chance and could not have gotten a better guy than Adam Wainwright, we are both looking forward to hunting with him this year.
Lance and I and our wives meet up in St. Louis for the Annual Drury fall meeting over the weekend and what a tremendous awards show this year, all the editors done a fantastic job.

Then all four of us went to Adam Wainwright’s house on Sunday and we meet him and his family for the first time, he is really a great guy and has a wonderful wife and two small children, we got him set up with his new Bow Madness XL bow with a red and white Cardinals string of course.

Then after a quick visit we were off to Bush Stadium to watch Adam pitch against the Chicago Cubs, this was the first pro baseball game that Melissa and I had ever been to and what an awesome experience it was, I can see why so many fans go to the games because when a big play would happen and everyone jumps out of their seats and cheers I got that excited feeling in my stomach just like I get right before I shoot a buck, when you can look around and the stadium is full of fans it look like a red sea filled the stadium and I can’t wait to go back to St. Louis to watch the Cardinals play again.


Louie Payne

No comments: