Tuesday, February 16, 2010

John O'Dell - Trade Show Time


Dave and I were fortunate to be at ATA in Columbus OH on the 14th and 15th of January this year. It was great to be able to hang out with all of our wonderful sponsors and to see some of the new exciting products that are coming out this year. Here are a couple of pictures from ATA.

This past weekend the weather warmed up just enough for the kids to talk me into doing some winter bass/bluegill fishing. I was convinced we would not have much luck catching any fish but I figured time spent with them fishing was way better than hanging around the house watching TV. I have to admit I am glad that they talked me into taking them to the lake as we caught 12 bass over 2.5 lbs with the biggest being a 5.5lb beauty that my daughter Madison caught on her last cast of the day. We also caught countless numbers of bluegills. Being from Iowa it was pretty incredible to be able to go fishing without first having to drill a hole in the ice this time of year. It was also the single best day by far I have ever had on the water (ice or no ice) in January!


Here in February from the 19th – 21st 2010 I will be at the NWTF convention in Nashville TN with a bunch of other Drury Team Members. If you are there please stop by and say hello.

1 comment:

Team Mains said...

Hi John- Do you know where and when the ATA show will be next year? Thanks