Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mark & Terry Drury - Busy Few Weeks!

What a busy past couple of weeks we have had at Drury Outdoors! We had our annual Shoot To Thrill Award Show at the end of September where all of our Teams come in from across the country to celebrate the past years accomplishments and to look ahead to the upcoming year.

We not only celebrated a great year in which we harvested over 100 whitetails on film, but we also looked forward to 2009 and our 20th Year Anniversary as a company! We had some special guest appearances and John O'Dell walked away the big winner with the coveted 2008 Producer of the Year Award!

This past week we were at Hadley Creek Outfitters in Pike County Illinois filming for our upcoming year of Dream Season TV titled REDEMPTION! We assembled an electric cast of characters from seasons past. The weather was great at Hadley and we had some wonderful encounters. Team Missouri - Chris and Jeff Propst - even ended the week perfectly by Chris harvesting the only buck of the trip.



Not to mention the great shooting competition that was involved! We can't give too many of the details away, but here is a pic to help hold you over until next summer :)

As if all of this wasn't enough....we had the esteemed photographer Michael Engelmeyer from Great Outdoors Studios in to shoot our custom built "I Shot It With My PSE" grand prize giveaway Bike for the 2009 TV Season! Man oh man, he shot some outstanding pics and truly is a talented photographer. Here are a couple sample shots of his work this weekend.



For more info on how you can sign up and submit an entry to be apart of next years "I Shot It With My PSE" on Bow Madness Season 2 click here.

Good luck this fall and remember to always be safe out there! -Mark & Terry Drury

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to John O'Dell on the award. I have been following Drury Outdoors since almost the beginning and would not think of going anywhere else.

You all our awesome and produce what I feel are the best video's on the market.

Ryan said...

Mark and Terry,

I am an avid viewer of your television shows and your DVD's. In watching your season develop, I have noticed that you go through a sequence of calls when calling to deer. I was wondering if you could shed some insight on this sequence. I am a middle school teacher in LaCrosse, WI and have a farm in Wisconsin, and also a farm that I hunt in Iowa. With a limited amount of time, any assistance or advice that you could give with your calling would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much, and best of luck this season!

Ryan Rieber
rrieber06@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

"I shot it with my PSE" is a great contest, displaying some great shots with a great bow and I can't say enough about watching each video. I don't understand the voting for the top twelve but I think it is obvious which video stands out above all! Good luck to all contestants but don't miss episode 11!